Miramont Behavioral Health’s Focus
- We work with all age groups: adolescents (12+) years & older, adults and senior adults.
Your Patient Experience
- Miramont has a team of behavioral health professionals including psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, therapists, nurses, and mental health technicians. Team members collaborate with our patients and their families in order to best meet their treatment needs.
- Referring/Community providers, caregivers, and families are encouraged to be involved in treatment planning and discharge planning in efforts to support recovery.
- Free Assessments 24/7
- Inpatient Programming
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Medication Management & Education
- Individual, Group & Family Therapy
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Recreational Therapy
- Coordinated Care & Discharge Planning
Creating the Path to Recovery
- Individual treatment plans are developed for each patient, based on their unique needs. The treatment team works with each patient to develop an individualized plan that encourages a healthy and successful recovery.
- Coordination of care is important to successful outcomes. The patient’s outpatient providers will receive a treatment summary to assist with aftercare needs.
- After discharge, a clinical follow-up call is made to the patient to discuss care given, address any concerns, and answer any questions.