At Miramont, we provide acute inpatient psychiatric services to adults (18+) years and older that suffer from mental health issues. Our clinical staff includes psychiatrists, physicians, nurse practitioners, therapists, nurses, mental health technicians. We provide diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric or behavioral health symptoms. We offer a continuum of care that begins with crisis stabilization and steps down through less intensive levels of care.
- Structured & Therapeutic Environment
- Trauma Informed Care & Evidence Based Programming
- Care Coordination & Discharge Planning
- Individual, Group & Family Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Medication Management & Education
- 24/7 Nursing Support