Our inpatient program is designed to effectively treat adolescents, adults, and seniors suffering from acute behavioral health concerns. These often involve a crisis situation requiring short-term inpatient hospitalization in a structured program. We provide assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues, with referrals to less intensive levels of follow-up care and support. Our goal is to help our clients improve their clinical status, regain their quality of life, and return to daily activities in their homes, workplaces and in their community.
INPATIENT SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Structured, therapeutic environment
- Intensive physician involvement and oversight
- Physician-led, multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Individualized treatment planning
- Therapeutic groups and educational classes addressing psychiatric disorders
- Coordination and discharge planning with outpatient services, community providers, outside agencies, family members
Admission starts with a private phone call with a mental health expert to provide a free, in-person evaluation. Call us at (608)716-8286. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help.